HOME > Business Areas > Pump
- Municipal and Industrial Water Supply
- Industrial Use
- Cooling Water Supply
- The Shinwoo double-suction volute pump (SDP), which was designed and made through company’s specialized experiences,
research and up-to-date technology, can be used for a variety of purposes and functions with good operation features.
- Impeller designing by 3D hydraulics and analysis of computational fluid dynamics (CFD) help the product to operate efficiently
and to consume less power.
- Dynamic analysis for rotating bodies (Rotor Dynamics) and analysis of a finite element method (FEM) for structures were
applied to realize least noise and vibration.
- The casing is split horizontally at the central line of the shaft for easy disassembly and repair as well as convenient testing
- The impeller is a closed double suction type and shows dynamic equilibrium (balanced) in terms of both static and fluid
- Since the main shaft is protected by the shaft sleeve, it operates semi-permanently and helps reduce maintenance costs.
- The main shaft was made of high-quality steel materials, and arrangement of short bearing spans allows shaft stiffness in the
stuffing box to be maintained within the permissible range.
- Gland packing is the standard method of shaft sealing, and mechanical seals can be applied.
- Bearing housing is a grease lubrication type that guarantees at least a 6-year life of bearings.
- The casing was assembled by fixing pins (dowel pins) and has a structure with flanges for precise arrangement.